It’s always good to put in perspective all the findings in AI, in order to clear some of the most common misunderstandings and promises. In this episode I make a list of some of the most misleading statements about what artificial intelligence can achieve in the near future.
Here is a sneak peek
- Chatbots taking over jobs
- Neural networks are like the human brain
- AGI will become so powerful and intelligent that it can put humans at risk
- Intelligent machines killing humans
- Blockchain will pave the way to AGI
- AI will make doctors obsolete
- AI will improve itself until it becomes a super entity
Enjoy the podcast episode !
Before you go
If you enjoyed this post, you will love the newsletter of Data Science at Home. It’s my FREE digest of the best content in Artificial Intelligence, data science, predictive analytics and computer science. Subscribe!