Join Data Science at Home team and be influential in the future of data science!
Become a DSH ambassador!
The DSH Ambassadors are volunteers who are enthusiastic about data science and want to support the data science community, which is rapidly expanding. Our ambassadors play a key role in assisting us in achieving our objective of increasing awareness of the crucial function that data science plays in cutting-edge technologies.
If you are interested in this program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks at DSH
- Get access to a close group of highly experienced data scientists, build your network with them, learn from them, and develop a competitive data science skill set.
- Contribute to our growth journey towards being the #1 podcast in data science.
- Give back to the data science community.
- Get access to our exclusive events, discounts, and networking sessions.
- Be influential in Data Science at Home’s future initiatives
- Participate in “ask-me-anything” sessions (1 hour every 10 days)
How you can contribute:
- You may assist us by promoting the podcast and our social media campaigns.
- You help us with our social media content production.
- You help us grow the discord community via referrals and invitations.
- You participate in at least one of our programs, such as helping to conduct an interview for one of our series or planning, hosting, or moderating an event.
- Be an active member of our Discord Channel, e.g., initiate conversations, regularly engage with others, help moderate the group, etc.
Our Current Ambassador
Mohammad Reza Nabizadeh
Nabi is a Master of Data Science Student at the University of British Columbia. He has worked with tech enterprises like Huawei and hyper-growth Canadian startups like Railz AI. As a data-driven marketer, he designed strategies to engage with users and analyzed their behavior metrics, conversions, and retentions. He has done numerous data analytics in interaction-based customer segmentation, real-time sentiment analysis, causal inference, and purchase tendency prediction.
Data Science at Home is among the top Data Science podcast, and many industry leaders have sponsored its initiative. This podcast provides the latest and most relevant findings in machine learning and artificial intelligence, interviewing researchers and influential scientists in the field.